RAM

Like almost all of my hardware. It’s too new and therefore not supported…plus I think an Intel processor is required.

What hardware is too new?

his hardware

Well, could you be a little bit less specific?

probably not =D

Yes. Hardware.

xP

But it’s a 260… I think they have one that works on Mac, but you have to get a different BIOS on the card, and it costs a lot more.

Edit: research (from macobserver.com):

So any of the 9xxx, 2xx, and within a month the 3xx are incompatible with Macs.

Yes, this is what makes me teh sad…

dumb macs

It is the creator of the graphics cards that sucks.
If their shitty cards only works with BIOS and not with EFI, and they don’t write drivers for MacOS, how can that be Apples fault?

It is Nvidia, AMD/ATI and Microsoft that are evil and their asses should be pounded by a horny gay blue whale.

Its apples fault for not marketing Mac to businesses thus making windows the OS of 99% of computers connected to the internet

No, Intel, Nvidia, and Microsoft are evil.

Apple is not evil, although I don’t like their software.

AMD/ATI rock. Phenom and Radeon FTW!

99.9% of the magazines you read and the movies you see are written/edited on Macs.

So… you are looking in the wrong direction. Stop looking at Mr. Spreadsheet and start looking at Mr. Media.

I read magazines? I had no idea, I wonder what else I do that I didn’t know I did.

Besides magazines are going out of business slowly but surely thanks to the good ole’ internet.

99% of all music is mixed on Macs… Same goes with all the Potoshoped models you see every day, both on the internet and in the dying magazines. They had their asses smudged by a black mouse pointer.

99% of computer games are NOT on Macs
lolwut

April fools. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually Zurg, thats not wrong. Its true. Dur. And most Games are developed on Macs. Or at least their resources are.

too bad you dont play them on them =[

true. Tis true. I is Sads…

its ok macs, youre good at what you do =D