RAM

So I’ve got a guy who offered me $1200 for my comp… I hope he actually buys it. xD

What gave you that idea?

FL Studio/Acid Pro.

I take a class on music mixing, and we use PCs, not Macs. Try running Pro-53 in Acid Pro on a Mac; I don’t think it will work.

And also, I highly doubt that, because while GarageBand is decent, there are programs for windows that are ten times better.

I’m getting annoyed that people are confusing software on the OS with actual features of the OS. Don’t say that Macs are better because of iLife. The OS is what you compare, not the software that comes with it. If we were comparing that, then like hell Macs would win, but the OS is awful IMO.

RetroX 1
Macs 0

/thread

what is with the /thread thing? I mean for one this topic is about RAM not mac vs windows.

thats why its over, we’re way off topic

I never got why the thread action was supposed to mean something.

Maybe you meant a thread closing tag?

Uhh, Acid Pro? Are you on Acid? That program SUCKS. Pro Tools. Thats where its at. NOBODY uses anything other than Pro Tools unless they’re trippin, or some stupid garage band. And I’ll admit, Garageband isn’t the best thing, but its pretty darn good for its cost.

exactly

I’m not talking about Garage band. I’m talking about Logic Pro and Cubase.
Sure, you can run Cubase in Windows too, but nobody who works in a music studio cares.

There was a time when Apples computers were number the number one gaming machines. but that is a long time ago.

Just thought that you should know.

And you don’t buy a Mac to play games. That is just dumb.
It is like you buy a PC in parts, ghetto-pimp it with neon, glowing fans and shiny chrome buttons just to get laid. Dumb.

My computers are tools that I use when I paint. That may seem strange to some of you (because you suck) but it is true.

Hey, at least we’re getting laid.

In your asses perhaps, and that is not cool. Not cool at all. :frowning:

Nerds don’t fuck. They get fucked.

… wut?
number the number?

anyway!

i play PC games, thats why macs arent a CMC thing
you can have you macs, and eat them too if you wish
i’ll stick with what i play

No. we get them like that cuz it’s games…plus it looks freaking awesome at a lan party.

The best game for a computer is for both. GOGOGOGOGOGO Starcraft!!! And its nearing sequel, Starcraft 2!!!

This is why I avoid PC gaming for the most part, 90% of people are still playing either counter strike or starcraft claiming that they’re the best games ever, THERE 10 YEARS OLD!!!1one! Hell even the unbalanced clusterfuck that is CoD4 is better that counter strike

both CS and SC are the best games in their respective genres FYI

no, no christ, take off the rose tinted glasses and play Dawn of War or CoD4 or something that isn’t tinted with nostalgia

Uhh, No. Just die. Starcraft is the best thing to happen to videogames ever. Represent. And counterstrike is STILL the best FPS. Better than Halo, EVERYTHING…