SCHOOL IS IN!!!

lol well first week of high school is over…i think all my friends from my old school are mad at me for ditching them tho…

ah, school… the food, the friends, the girls…sigh nothing beats it(except of course halo 2 =D)

Old topic…bumped… but still relevant i guess.

sry, didnt realise.

it was still high on the list.

Ug … are you still all in grade school?

Meh, I have been in my first year of college since August. Its quite entertaining. You have much more freedom, but if you have no self motivation, you will not get anything done.

I’ve noticed. I’m also quite disappointed because every class has tons of homework. I was told there was going to be little if any, and since there are no real rules regarding completion and they don’t give a shit if you even do it and half the time they don’t even tell you it’s assigned… I’m not doing too well. :\

I enjoy my small college, I’ve been here ever since I’ve been 17 while still in highschool, but the program that paid for it would only allow me to take 3 class at a time, otherwise I’d already have my 2 year. Anyway FULL LOAD is not as bad as I thought. Good teachers make all the difference.

I agree fully. It depends on the teacher. I have a really bad teacher for math, tons of homework and constant tests.

But for multimedia, I have an exelent teacher who assigns little to no work. Its great.

Lol, not doing well?? I always thought you were some kind of genious. Mabye just the vibe you give off. :astonished:

Lol. I dont think it depends on the teacher, i think it depends on whether you give a damn or not. Anyone can finish an assignment, and unless the teacher sucks to the point where they dont even explain it, or grade it badly, then anyone can pass a class with a decent grade. Sadly, some teachers fall under that category. But generally, i think that if your motivated, and care about your work, you can do great.

…Too bad that’s about 7 percent of students.

yeah.

i hate my physics teahcer…

hm. on the 2nd week of school i got jumped for having “emo hair” anyways. lol thats a nice intro for school.

Heh. Do you hate your english teacher too? Not doing a good job of instructing you, I can see.

Just messin.

And to anybody who is in college … how many hours are you taking? I am taking 13. Its pretty easy >_> But next semester I have to take 18 >.<

actually, i like my english teacher.

ps i was just typing fast

Lol. Today is nerd day at our school. You should see some of the shit people wear. Pocket protectors, tape on their classes, pants up to their friggin nipples, stairway to heaven socks, and fake braces. But yesterday, we 6foot people dresses up as jedi knights, so i guess it could have been worse. Tommorow’s oldschool day. I might actually dress up.

I ve just joined the conversation so i couldnt avoid to notice:

You think that is a lot? In my country, you have: 5 years of preschool, 6 of primary school, amd then six of high school, those are 18, without counting the
3-5 years of university if you want to get a DECENT job. So those are at least 21 years of going to school. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also do… :frowning: She?s like a demon?s incarnation .But not for long because:

I am a month from finishing my school year!!! :smiley: Why? Because I live on the opposite hemisphere than you guys, so im likely going to goof off for the next three months.

What is this country of which you speak???