School Society

Heh, the girls in my school are hookers and dress like sluts and tramps.

Gangsters used to be the top of the Food Chain last year, but now it’s in the middle or lower.[/color]

I find this lack of understanding amusing. Get this: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A CATHOLIC PERSON. People still act like jerkoffs and are still sluts and whores. The term Catholic is a moniker for a “good person” but they rarely ever are.

You want to know what the girls’ uniform is like? Ok, in elementary their skirts were two inches long. No lie. Ironically the teachers bitched and moaned about it but did NOTHING to stop it. Ok, how about now in highschool? Well they used to have a skirt setup, but they changed it to pants to ward off that very same problem. Problem is now their pants are extremely tight. Imagine what the fat chicks look like wearing tight pants. It’s the eight level of hell down here :sweat:

im pretty sure there is such thing as a catholic person. i know several of them. catholics might not be any better than other people, or even worse in some areas.

and EW but i bet the skinny girls look great in them. but oh god the fat chicks. thats the thing i hate about free dresscode, fat chicks can where whatever they want… and they usually dont choose things that look good. like short shorts, skirts, tight jeans (the largest size they sell is too tight…)

So now we hate the catholics? Stereotypical Catholics are great people to hang out with when you don’t want to do anything illegal, so yeah, they are pretty useful. Our dresscode isn’t that strict. Put your arms down and anything above your middle finger is not OK. Bad influential words or pictures can’t be on your shirt or pants. Despite that, some people still break it somehow…

Uh, we don’t hate catholics now, where the hell did that come from? It’s just that non-catholics stereotype them as “holy” and “religious fanatics”, but the truth is that many of them aren’t, and that according to the stereotypical definition of catholic, none of them really are. They aren’t good people at all, just like everyone else they suck…

Lol. But some people (mostly adults) take Catholicism way to seriously (or christianity and Islam in general). At my old school, if you wore a 3 inch skirt, Teachers would jump on you like snakes (on a plane). But here at my new school, I’ve seen more panties in a week than i have in my hole life (not intentionally, heh heh).

Lol… I can’t imagine why they would do that, unless of course you were one of the unlucky ones who got stuck in one of the 19th century catholic schools, lol.

heh what school do you go to?!? not a catholic school obviously but 3 inch skirts?!? i didnt know that was allowed anywhere. :]

Well I guess I’ll put this here. Today some guy at my school killed himself. It happened outside in the morning. It was kind of creepy hearing about it on the intercom, but I’m glad I didn’t see it. It was for the stupidest reason too. His girlfriend broke up with him.

That’s pathetic. No offense to him but what a waste of a life.

No offense dude, but you’ve probably never been in love. It’s a terrible weakness, and i was in love with someone i never even kissed. It’s like a golden chain, and some people dont want to break it ever. It’s like a piece of you dieing forever, and some people cant live with it. It took constant hating and about 6 months for me to finally forget. If he was that deeply in love with her, it’s sad, not pathetic.

Of course, i know absolutley nothing about this guy, that was just my assumption, since love seems to be an effective killer. He could have been desperate, which is even more sad, and decided not to live on. I can see you thinking it pathetic, but love isnt to be underestimated.

Oh, and three inch skirts is probably and exaggeration. Mabye 5 inch is the shortest i’ve seen. But that’s beside the point. We’re in florida, where it’s fucking 90 degrees plus humidity. Im used to texas heat, so i dont sweat as much as floridians, but im not used to the humidity. There is a dresscode, but nobody gives a shit.

I dunno, i like it better :sunglasses:

Yeah, no offense dude, but having a girl friend in high school IS NOT love. It’s either one of two things: lust or a publicity stunt. It is HIGHLY unlikely that someone will fall in real love with a partner in high school and keep on going after schoo is finished. Sure, you can date and all, but it never means that much. In fact, I took a liking to a certain girl who liked me back, but then she left for a different school. So, I did what any sensible person would do: I got over it. Killing yourself because you lost your GF is stupid. It would have been different if it was a wife or perhaps a fiancee, but a girlfriend? Hell no.

It certainly can’t ALWAYS be just those two things. But, I’ve only seen one couple that didn’t look like a PR stunt in my school, so you aren’t far off the mark.

No. I disagree with you. It can be love, and i would know. It just isnt usually due to the ulterior motives you stated. But on occasion, two people actually give a damn what happens to each other. I might be mistaking love with obsession (not lusty), but as far as im concerned, they’re the same thing.

i have only read the last…2 posts, but anyways…

highschool “love” can come and go easily.

not saying it isn’t possible but…well…

yeah, see it happen every day.

anyways, does anyone else constantly fall asleep in math class? and then wake up with your teeth hurting because you slanted your head downward and your teeth pushed against eachother for an hour?

No, my 45 minute math class isn’t enough for me to fall asleep, and anyways how does your teacher NOT catch you asleep?
Anyways, I also agree HS love is BS. Seriously, are you going to marry a person that you loved in High School? Even College is kind of shaky and the “14 years and up to date” is stupid. Chances are, your first date in High School will break up with you. In fact, I am willing to bet anyone 100000 bucks that their first date in High School is going to break up with them. Even adults are breaking up pretty fast. The divorce rate is rising, and most kids that have divorced parents were too young to feel bad about their parents splitting up. So what does that tell you?

Mabye not for most people. But you dont just kill yourself because a girl dumps you. That must have been some serious devotion.

or you would have to be a complete pansy or something…

…anyways, my teachers dont care if i sleep since i make good grades.

and my parents are divorced.

Or, that was some serious stupidity. Why can’t you just understand the fact that people are stupid? If everyone in the world realized just how damned idiotic they were, they’d be changing it so that they wouldn’t look like a jackass to everyone else. Humanity ought to be destroyed.

sheesh, we are working on it as fast as we can! :laughing: