School

One exam left today and then I’m done, also I goted a jorb so I’ll likely be upgrading my PC again, GTX260 here i come

2 half days for me. But finals are on those days…

I feel sorry for you people who graduated early or dropped out. High school is way easy, if not a little repetitive. I had a couple opportunities to graduate early, I turned them down because I wanted to stay with my friends. High School is better for the social experience, it’s when you make friends for life, have aimless relationships just for the experience, and do stupid things simply because the “adult world” expects you to and will let you off easy for it.

I’m finally graduated and kind of sad about it. Many of my friends were younger than me and that makes it hard to keep in touch… The even further downside is; those who did graduate are going on their LDS missions… When they get back they’ll all be looking for marriage. 'Tch.

I’ll be going to college in the fall, just to get my basic credits before deciding whether I want to travel, move to Texas, or move to Washington state and apply for Digipen or something. At this point I’ve realized I’ll be happy doing just about any artistic job that doesn’t involve working with the public.

QFT

IE, I was an outcast with no friends in my single year of high school. I didn’t have the slightest hope in hell of ever having a relationship or any friends. I hate[/color] everyone there.

Here’s the thing for me: I also hate everyone at my highschool, and it was so retardedly easy I couldn’t stand it. The friends I DID have, turns out, felt the same way and went and took all their classes at the college with me.

My other friends moved or graduated the same year.

I would have been worse off staying in that school full of pricks, druggies, and assholes. There was really no reason for me to stick around.
And there’s also the fact that next year I’m moving in with the two friends that moved away and the one friend I spent much time with this year. shrug

What’s this? Someone besides me is actually planning on going to Digipen?

I’ve been planning on it for the past two or three years.
…I’m just not sure if my grades are good enough to get in.

Well, that’s becoming my issue too, and fast. I’m probably gonna have to step it up next year (Senior next year btw).

but you can’t brain today, according to your avatar! You’ll never get into digipen!

Maybe they’ll make an inspection…er, exception…Dang it!
:stuck_out_tongue:

Dammit! Sig stealer D=

And to make this post at least partially on topic… I get to take programming classes my first semester. Woot woot. However, they’re Python and Visual Basic. Less woot, but still fun… I’d just rather do C or something, since I know some of it already.

Heh, I like that one more than mine.

High School… An enormous test of my sanity it is. For me, I don’t ever feel like I’m getting anything out of it. All of the typical “High School Things” people usually do don’t apply to me at all, and most of the time I feel without purpose here and a bit out of place. Considering the fact that I haven’t had a relationship yet and I’m going to be a senior when school starts again, it’s not very probable that I’ll even find a girl and it’ll be my last year. To say the least it’s quite dissipointing as that seems like it’d be the most enjoyable part of High School. I can’t help but notice just about everybody in my school has a relationship besides me, even the douchebags and what-not can pick 'em up pretty easy which always brings up the thought “Wow, how are these kids any better than me?” In addition to this, I get pretty decent grades consisting of A’s and B’s for the most part (C’d French, but I fail at forein languages anyways). Even if I get good grades, I feel that it never pays off. So basically, High School looks to be great for just about everybody besides me. It seems almost like the whole purpose is to make me feel worse about myself and unfortunate things happen to me on a constant basis there.

Dragon, I can practically guarantee that every other person at your high school feels exactly the same as you do, and I mean that sincerely.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had a friends of mine come up and explain their emotional problems to me, and it turns out that I’m having the same problem at the same time. Every kid in High School feels like that, even those with relationships.

At least, that’s what I’ve observed. It may be different elsewhere. Although I doubt it.

School is coming back.

could yo explain to me why you need to remind us?

Lmao, I start school tomorrow and already have 50 pages of crap. :confused:

College sucks lol.

13 more days of freedom for me ._.

I get pretty annoyed when anyone says “hey it’s a day of summer vacation!!” or “hey we have the day off!!”. All that does is remind me that it’s not always a day of summer vacation and I don’t always have a day off. Don’t even get me started on “hey school’s starting soon!!”.