Snakes, Planes, and Samuel L. Jackson

Lol. I have so much to say about this movie, but for the sake of having to do the dishes, ill say it later.

Discuss.

Did you see it?

What did you think??

I think it’s the funniest B-rated movie of all time.

I heard that Jackson would only sign onto the cast if the director kept that name. Is that true?

Yes, that’s true. And i wouldnt have had it with any other title.

I thought Slither would have sounded better, until I realized what the movie was like. Better save Slither for my own B-rated movie :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, i think slither has already been a horror movie. It was about weird worms i think. But would you actually make a B-movie??

Well, if I somehow came up with a miraculously good movie idea and did it by myself… yeah, it would be B-rated :stuck_out_tongue: It’s just a joke, I’m no director.

Lol, it looks like we’re the only 2 who saw the movie.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Red, but I didn’t see it… :stuck_out_tongue:

I read the reviews and heard all kinds of stuff about it from my brother but I’ve never seen it, nor do I wish to.

OMG, im so lonely.

it looked like a stupid movie to me =(

That is where you fail.

Lol, J/K. It wasnt that great anyway.

Hey I’ll save the day. I saw it too. It was very good, exactly what I was expecting. Poor guy in the bathroom :O_O: oww.

Yeah. It wasnt too bad, though all the characters were based on stereotypes. And the couple that was getting funky in the bathroom…kinda unneccessary. :blush:

there is always a funky couple making love in a plane…

…anyone remember flightplan?, the exact-but-not-so-good-as-panic room near copy?

…actually that went a little far…but they are similar…

…anyways…

…i knew it would be bad, it seemed like something off of the scifi channel, lol.

*note: has not seen movie…never…ever…will…

…ever*

That was the whole point!!

LOl. I never saw flightplan, but the whole making love thing was kinda unnecessary.

Well I haven’t seen it, and I’m tried of the song Snake On A Plane(Bring It) its a boring song they play over and over on Sirius Satulite Radio.

Yeah slither is a movie So the ad I saw wasn’t a dream about the worst film i’d ever see O.o

I haven’t seen It but I’m gonna wait for someone in my family to buy it on DVD then watch it…

I actually kinda like the music video. The band is kinda weird though. Like the punk black eyed peas.

http://www.alldumb.com/item/33877/

hehehe