Speed booster

yeah thanks to the chozo blood, it enhanced her physical condition… :wink:

My friend thinks she doesnt travel as fast as 100meters in 7 seconds, and im like of course she does! :unamused: Yeah, im a pretty random, person and scince im just getting the hang of this HTML, whatever stuff, makes post bold

She must run faster than a car I think cause her suit is from the far future…

She would have to run fast normally if you think about. In metroid fusion at the very end you have 3 minutes to get to your ship and the distance between where the timer starts and where the docking bay is rather large. It would take more than 3 minutes to get there running at average speed.

Yeah, but she can also jump unbeliveable hieghtsand can survive any fall, but taking a game like Metroid and trying to make sense of it is boring, Metroid is fun isnt that all that matters in life?

I wouldn’t say FAR future, I belive that Samus isnt that far in the future, maybe only 2700, around, not 5000 or something like that…

why does every thing have to be in the FUTURE, maybe samus is just abuot to defeat emperor ing, you dont know that!

Chagi, no matter what, it’s in the future from OUR time…

Got Metroid: The original Metroid manual places the game at 20XX, much like the Megaman games. So what actual year it is is unknown, it can’t be any later than 2099. :stuck_out_tongue:

I take that back, it wouldnt be 2700, I know I’m just guessing, I think its probably around the same time as Halo is set in (No im not trying to make another, Zom got there so alike coments, but im just saying the tech is simmilar…)

The tech isn’t even similar. <_< The humans still use realistic guns with bullets, only the Covenant has anything remotely avanced, and even that still has a limited power source, while Metroid’s stuff is all too advanced (save Aetherian piece-of-crap guns) for that limitation :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, it’s 20X5. >_> Hey, it could take place this year.

Sure 072. If I see any Warthogs, Master Chiefs, or Interstellar bounty hunters wearing chozo modular suits, i’ll be sure to tell you. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, There is also still the doubt of anything like that occuring by 2095. :wink:

.And last time I checked, there ARE warthogs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hoh no guys,dont tell me that you think the speedbooster cant be done in a game like metroid…guys, metroid prime have the maps perfectly designed for something like that,take pandrena as an example, the first mp soon as you get out the elevator, the same place where ridley fly above leting his shadow in the floor, know where i mean? that place is huge!! you can run a lot there!
and what about the lava lakes? iwhy retro studios did not made the gravity suit protect samus from lava?! would look perfectly run in there,i would use it much more than the graple beam! and the speed! hoh my god the speed! that would give me more fun than play sonic heroes, geez… what kind of fans are you that reject the speed booster

Well, it also said “Year 20X5 of the cosmo calendar” or something whack like that. They might use a different calendar?

It could very well hapen this year.
We might have a random jump in technology, anything can happen, or maybe once I post this the world will end, anything is possible.

:wink: Ofcouse I would love to see a Speed Booster in 3D too!

You do? hoh…thanks god, you guys scared me for a moment

I think the speed of a “Speed Booster” in 3D would be 2x faster than the Screw Attack, the one from MP2

Not so much. MP has about the best resources for its time on the GC, meaning that it

takes a while to load the rooms (the models and textures are large, along with scripts,

and sound.) The same MP on the Revo, well, load times would happen in about a half or

a whole second, if the system’s processors are both comparably efficient. But, whatever

MP is on the Revo (if there is one) will have advanced graphics, scripts, textures and

sounds for its time, presumably. So, it would still take a comparable amount of time to

load, almost certainly, unless the new systems are as overpowered as some say they

are…

the technical stuff dont matter, a metroid game just HAVE to have the speed booster… see the snes example, hes only 16 bit and make it,how could a 128 bit not make? thats lazy i say!

It’s not POSSIBLE.