The (Old) Rules

Rules suck. So do you. GTFU!

BANNED.

FRENCH.

wtf >_>

Rules really do suck though.

I don’t even want to know what GTFU is supposed to mean.

I’ve been good for a month. Dewarn plz.

You’ve been GONE for a month… >_>;

But I guess technicalll you do have a point.

and me? since we did get warned at the same time, you know :smiley:

Y’know what? Our whole warning system is so complicated and screwed up and disorganized… maybe we oughta just wipe it and get a clean slate.

does the dance of people that are about to get 80% warn wiped away

I said maybe. I’m waiting for a second opinion. >_>

I don’t think anyone’s been warned in the last month.

Edit: Oh, well… I guess there are a few people according to the warn logs. I wouldn’t mind a total wipe of the warnings. As long as we don’t just start with the same unorganized system we were using before. >_>

daz what did you have in mind?

There’s nothing worse than an imposter…

Yeah, I would like my warning taken off :smiley:

Yea, me too =P

Yeah, not to be rude, but I’ve had my Warns for about half a year now. If you could remove them, that’d be cool.

hack cough

>.>;

*Hairy Pomegranate lets out a hacking cough!

Troid, is there any way to instantly wipe the warnlogs, or do we have to go through and manually change them all? >_>

If there is a way, I don’t know of it. We’d better get cracking. :E

Edit: In alphabetical ascending 50-per-page mode for the list of members, I’ve worked my way backwards through page 10 for clearing the warnings, skipping the two recent warns. Pages 9 through 1 remain.

Great.

Also, the two most recent warns–one was kind of wonky in its circumstances and execution due to a double error, and the other is on a member who said he’s never coming back.

Let’s just wipe them all and rework the warn system in a more organized manner.

que pasa si tengo una nota que me dio el doctor. la nota dice que so alergico a las reglas.