The Team List

So the Englishman calls a Latin-based language hard?

snickers uncontrollably

<_<;

Of course, I’m trying to learn German. Now THERE’S a strange and hard language… XD

<_<

Okay, no real meat to this post, I just had to say that. >_>

So the English-speaking artist calls German a hard language?

English is based in both German and Latin, and several others, I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I’m not English, I’m from Belgium, so I speak Dutch. And French is a roman language :wink:
I also learned German for 3 years, I know, ITS HARD… Those dativ, akkusativ and nominativ thingies are almost impossible… Not to mention that you have to know the gender of every word (male or female), just like French BTW

-058-, English is based on French, about 1000 years ago…

But we’re going way of topic here… If anyone want’s to discuss this further, start a new thread in the General discussions board.

:slight_smile: I don’t think we even got the base material, I’ll see what I can do… rips faqs from gamefaqs Finally that place is good for something

I’d like to be a spriter. For my test-sprite-thing, i chose the baby sheegoth, for it wasn’t on the P2D resource page. I had showed this to Dazz awhile ago, and didn’t bother to post it anywhere else. Behold:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5623/babysheegoth0el.png

newest one is the very bottom single sprite.

I still say his lower jaw is too square and flat.

I would like to add any resource to the game (would prefer sfx, music or backgrounds) I will give you an example if you askfor one. thanks!

i’ll keep trying. round the lower jaw… got it

We already have a baby Sheegoth…

It’s not completely finished, but it has plenty progress.

And it’s better…

<_<

It’s also unusable due to “Megaman 7 Foot Placement Syndrome”.

It’s also no longer being worked on anyway.

Im sure editing it would be better than starting from scratch again. The foot thing would only take one or two layers of pixel to fix. Shouldn’t be hard.

It says on the Team page on the website that CFX is no longer programming and the team is in need for a new lead programer. Is this true?

Well, he’s still working on the engine, but at the rate he’s going, he’ll have it done by next leap year :sweat:

I thought the engine was almost complete. :confused:

He says it’s quite far along but I have no idea how far he means. >_>

Ok, finally got something for you to translate: http://www.samus.co.uk/destroyer/MetroidPr…eFrigate_EN.zip

It’s only 6 rooms now, but expect it to be more in the next days :wink:

If you still need programmers, can I join as one? I’m pretty good with GML.
If not, can I join the Midi team? Here’s an example of a midi sequenced by me: Aquanet

Dark_Samus, I don’t care what you say.

I have something called a life, concept many of you do not seem to understand to its full extent.

I have a career to study, programs and websites to design, a full-time job, a girlfriend, and a house to attend and maintain.

You want speed? Pay me so I don’t need to work to earn my life. Then I promise you I’ll spend 100% of my time onto MetEngine.

and remember MetEngine is MY creation, and is related in no way to P2d. If MH wants to use MetEngine to make P2d, he’s welcome to, but I am not part of P2d team, so I will release MetEngine once I, and I only, feel right about it, and personally, there are quite some aspects that can be improved.

CFX, can other people use the MetEngine to make fangames?(giving you credit of course)

Really? Well, that’s your opinion. Here’s my update: i think i’ve fixed the jaw, and i’ve added teeth sticking out in the front like the official pic.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7963/babysheegoth6el.png

maybe some people will favour mine, maybe not. If not, oh well. I learned a thing or two from daz, at least.

No, it is more accurate, better shaded, has a better stance, and is alot more accurate to size. As far as I’m concerned, there is no opinion is spriting. Nobody has the right to give waste to all that someone has done. You’d be better off editing the original.