The Warnings

You better stop and read the rule carefully and listen to Daz and Tim and to me, Just wait until a month or 2 then your warning level will go down and you break a rule so you have the warnings don’t make a big deal about it.

Follow WOTW’s advice, and follow mine and Daz’s advice, that being to follow my adivce, and my advice now includes not making a big deal out of it, and following WOTW’s and Daz’s advice.

It’s three people in a closely knit circle of “settle down and stop acting like we’re beating you with a floppy wang,” and one of them’s an admin.
So, stop acting like it. It’s not that bad.

easy for you to say. you’re not the one with the 40% warning…

i dont care too much, its just injustice to give me a warning for something i HAVE done

If you HAVE done it, how is it an injustice? O.o

Edit: Never mind, that was just horribly worded and I misunderstood >_>

yeah… i thought so but i couldnt find a way to make it better :blush:

“Injustice for giving me a warning when I haven’t done anything wrong?”

<_<

… something like that… >_>

Just stop putting it on magmoormaster, its fustrating so just wait until a month or 2 ok. And it doesn’t matter how much you got already just stop carring it on about the warnings you have. :angry:

I’d also like to point out that even if you did read the rules I won’t take the warning away, because you’ve been a very annoying member half the time.

sorry, but thats part of my nature. i annoy everyone.

Just try to go against your nature and grow up a little and be less annoing ok.

y deny what i am?

No, you can still be a little bit. I’m not deneing what you are.

oh, ok.

Hey, guys, LET’S PLAY A FUN GAME.

IT’S CALLED STOP SPAMMING AND BEING STUPID.

Ok I cut off the junk. sorry Daz

me too… :cry:

(technically, this is spamming too, isnt it?

Yes. It is. Now stop. Don’t even reply to this in the affirmative. Just… stop. One more post about that, and you’re out of here. I’m sick of it. That last post especially pisses me off, and I’m tempted to disable your posts for a short time because of it.

But I won’t; I’m in a decent mood.

why is linking to roms an immediate ban? aren’t roms perfectly legal if you own the game? not that i have roms or anything, im not that desperate to play super metroid…er…um…im right about the legal thing…right?

Nope roms are illegal, even if you own the real game.

We don’t want to get ourselves into trouble, so no rom linking. If you want roms, ask them by pm.