uhhh...

It made me lol quite considerably that you QFT’d one of my posts, Cloud. Apparently we’re on the same wavelength or something. :smiley:

Well, what can I say.
Someone else was kind enough to type out the truth for me.
I quoted it to claim its brilliance as my own.

yeah the topic of this was lost awhile ago

though it was loosely “wtf”

so lets at least stick with that lol

And I totally don’t remember you saying that, CV. xD

Lol the forums are active now. :O_O:

Or maybe you’re related. Then you can have your own Lifetime Original Movie. “Brothers Separated at Birth Reunite Over Awesome Forum.”

youre welcome

see, i come back and bitches start going wiiiild

=]

Irrelevant. I was the first one to say it last night and in this topic.

Crap. I’ve got ANOTHER sibling?!

Wh-HEY!

Quit stealing mah jokes! And I came back at least, like, five minutes before you.

Edit: Big post with only four real lines of me talking is big. Now five lines.

or a clone lol

Wouldn’t mind that one as much.

Also, my last post doubled in size after your post was posted. Go read it and explain yourself, sir >=[

lawl @ wh-hey

I see you came to this interrogation prepared… :>_>:

why of course i did

cocks shotgun

wonders whats going on

CMC is trying to steal my jokes to further his post count agendas.

nah, im just trying to ruin your jokes =D

success

C-C-COMBO BREAKER! Now that that’s out of the way, I can’t believe you guys revealed my secret to Cloud. Now I’m gonna have to go get facial reconstruction so that he won’t recognize me when I befriend him, then as soon as I get close enough to the family, get MORE facial reconstruction to turn back to my previous self, thus setting myself up to take Cloud’s life away from him, thus fulfilling my purpose of creation.

You know us clones, we’ve all got a purpose. Mine is to stuff your body under the floorboards while assuming your life. :stuck_out_tongue:

What I want to know is how the hell do you clone an android?

Copy the programming, insert it into a new artificial body.

Unless we’re thinking of different types of Android, if there is such a thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

…Fair enough.
Second question: My life is incredibly boring. Are you sure you want to take it over? You’d have to learn about assembly language to finish off school, and that’s a real pain in the ass.

Oh, I was planning on dropping out of any schooling you were in. My secondary programming is to take over the world, so that’s what I’ll be doing in the meantime. :stuck_out_tongue: