Which Item Upgrade Did you Like The Best

It does, I’m sure of it. If I need to I’ll bring you to court and use my little brother as a witness.

Maybe I was just rapid-firing…Odd.

Probably. You absolutely have to charge up your beam for it to work.

That would’ve been helpful for when I didn’t have the screw attack or if I planned on starting a new game…

It completely saved my butt on Watch Station in hard mode.

Probably won’t start a hard mode file. I’m too lazy to fully complete a metroid game. Never have.

:O_O: You’ve never completed a Metroid game? Blasphemer!

Beaten, sometimes on all the difficulties, but never with 100%.

I have a 200% MP2 hard run. :smiley:

scans and items? my file has like 87% items and 96% scans, on normal…

200% (100% Scans 100% Items) on Hard with under 9 hours here. ^_^. Went through the entire game with only the Ing Emporer, and the Dark Ather Water giving me damage.

How’d you pull that?

Well, I’ve been playing video games since the Atari Era (No I wasn’t around in the 60’s but I had an Atari growing up). So I have a tendency to play a game to the point where I memorize AI patterns and begin to move kind of like Neo in the Matrix(Hell I even drew up the entire map to Metroid 1 and memorized it to the point I could tell you how to get the Scew attack by even describing what the room looks like)… I don’t know really how to explain it, I just have a knack for mastering FPS really easily (Atleast the Computer AI).

Edit: Sorry my time was 10h:32m. Oh well, close enough to 9h.

You are officially my hero. And crazy.

I knew SOMEONE would prove my philosophy that it’s possible to go through a game without getting hit.

Psh, it’s so easy to do that, especially in older games like Super Mario 3. The only game it’s next to impossible to not die atleast once is A Boy and His Blob, but that game’s pure crap anyways.

Well you didn’t actually prove my theory that it’s possible to go through EVERY game I mean without getting hurt.

And prime is a damn hard game to not get hit ever in. Mario is easy.

Does Dark Aether’s atmosphere count as getting hurt? How did you survive Boosty? Why are Mario games so easy?

I said hit, not hurt. metroid prime 2 is the one game it’s impossible not to recieve damage I think. Anyone else have any examples?

And mario being easy is about it being easy not to get hit or atleast easier.

Dragon Quest 1-6 for NES(1-4) and SNES(5/6) (Not sure about 7 or 8) it’s next to impossible to go through without taking damage since the swamps cause you to get hurt.

Also any RPG basically it’s impossible to not get hit in those unless you got a character with high dextarity and Vitality (Evade and Def.)