Which Item Upgrade Did you Like The Best

…well I’m talking about running and shooting. everything else of that game could NEVER be put into metroid…Samus just isn’t stealth.

:coughzeromissioncough:
So what were you saying just now?

I mean stealth when she HAS her big gun!

To me, the Echoes Visor is one of the best items. It’s awesome how everything from swishing branches to minor movements from the enemy makes sound waves. What was also cool were the Key Beam Posts and the Key Doors, which make certain sounds and in a certain order.

One thing I’m mad about is how the Key Doors were hardly ever used! Only once or twice can I remember actually needing the ability to open those doors, which always contained something optional and not something required for the game…

The echo visor has headache potential albeit.

I think the Echo Visor is actually Space Pirate sabotage, trying to make Samus go insane. :laughing:

yeah they forgot to make it useless though…Well…They sort of did.

When Samus gets the expansions behind the Echo Doors, she was probably supposed to be too blind to use them.

Yeah, but she can always switch back to her pesky combat visor, eh?

What makes the combat visor pesky? :confused:

For the pirates. She can actually SEE.

I could beat pirates using the Echo Visor.

I can navigate with the echo visor just fine.

Well obviously. who couldn’t. but it’s a pain in sky sanctuary. you fall like crazy and rezbits virus you a ton…my experience.

The Echo Visor actually lets you consistently lock onto Rezbits, even when they lose their little square thingies.

Yeah, but you can’t see when they’re about to virus you.

I kind of thought that was cool with the virus thing. I was going to make a Bios setup kinda like Samus’ suit startup but I don’t feel like taking a chance that my computer could be a nice $3,000(more like $500) paperwieght.

DO NOT FIDGET WITH POWERS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. creepy fingers

Hey, seeing as everyone’s voted, can we let the topic drift now or what? Or will it go for another 7 posts, then drift, then a mod or someone snaps us back on topic or someone with an item comment…Go for about a page…drift.

The virus thing is cool until you get stuck between two Rezbits. And you can fire a semicharged Power Beam shot to make them stop the hacker charge up.

That works? not when I have echo visor on last I checked.