worst metroid game?

I agree with Hunter being the worst. Going to a new Galaxy really didn’t apeal to me. The way you fought wasn’t very metroidy at all. It felt more like Unreal Tournament than Metroid. FPS = Good; Metroid = Good, Metroid + FPS = Bad.

reasons why hunter sucks: nothing to do with metroids, no classical metroid characters like Ridley, same bosses, nothing special, terrible graphics, and FPSs for DS suks! DS is mainley for party games

Keeping in mind that Hunters was really made for the multiplayer…

With all due respect, I LOVE all Metroid games. I have and Love ALL the Metroid games. Especially Super Metroid, Super Metroid Redesign(Emulator), Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 Echoes!

is the super metroid rom different then the origanal?

I never played M1,2.

Most of them are alright to me, the only thing I disliked was MP2E’s complicated way to tell were the Sky Temple Keys were, but Im glad I was prepared. (bought a player’s guide when before I played it.)

Metroid prime 2 would have been much to difficult without the guide (I got it when I bought the game), and definetly less enjoyable. It was too cliche, and really did add anything relevant to the metroid universe, excpet for Dark samus. Neither did hunters, except for Sylux and Weavel, who I think have a good chance of re-appearing in future games. But really, Gorea was lame, cliche, and didnt live up to the beast I was expecting. Metroid 2 was difficult, but still a good game for its time. If it had a map, it would have been much better.

I’m gonna have to inflict harm on you for that. Personally i thought Gorea alone made the whole game worth it. One of the greatest final bosses of all time.

???I really dont see how you can say that. While the character gorea was already cliche and unlikeable enough, the boss fight really dissapointed me. While it was cool the way he used your attacks, it was just like fighting metroid prime exo, who is definetly, WAY more badass, probably my favorite final boss of all time. Anyhow, he moved slowly, and the battle lacked intensity. Gorea’s final form was a bit more intertaining simply because of the enviornment and the omega cannon, but I still dont think he lived up to what I was hoping for. A creature that all but eliminated an entire race, yet cant catch a chick in armor? Very dissapointing.

My worst Metroid game is Metroid: Fusion, because the graphics and gameplay are totally crap and it has barely got anything to do with Metroid.

what are you talking about? the only reason you think it has nothing to do with metroid is because its last on the timeline. surly there will be more games with the fusion suit? besides, it unlocks various story elements to the gamer, such as the X and the X hunters, metroids. it also goes to show how wiping out the metroids wasn’t such a good idea, after all. as for the graphics, uhh… it’s a 2d game, of course it’s not going to have the best graphics. besides, just because it’s a different spriting style than the other metroid games doesnt mean that it sux.

Metroid 1 was too confusing, i get myself lost even with a map X_X, metroid 2 is good, and with a map you can play the game (you can find one in gamefaqs) but the fight with the zeta and omega metroid was too dificult, you start shoot and pray that you hit it more than it hit you,

the only thing i dislike fusion is because she lost her suit, i hated it, i became a fan of Samus because i never saw a girl in a so cool armor, shooting evething that moved, it was awesome!.. i can’t forgive nintendo for taking her suit away…

I didn’t like Metroid Zero Mission it was just a remake of Metroid the best metroid game yet. It was nothing but adding a few powerups to an alreddy great game the map was nice but it took all the challenge out of navigating I’m working on my FIFTH time through Metroid thats how good I think it is. Metroid II was an awsome game and not nerlly as cofusing as every body says it was the Omega and the Zeta Metriods are not that hard.
Metroid Prime 2 is confusing but a guide is easy to get you people should be ashamed of your selves how could you say such things about these games makes me sad. you want easy metroid games thats why I play metroid games for the challange and the story and the exploration :angry:

1 congrats on this topic’s . . . 4th bump?
2 i agree completely with you admittedly though i think m1 and m2 to be more than a little bit bazagrened

Yeah. I spent an hour on M2… only to find that I was going the wrong way for 40 minutes. I don’t believe how anyone disliked Fusion. Although it was (sad) my first 2D Metroid game, I thought it didn’t deviate from the “un-linear” thing one bit. In fact, I never noticed the “un-linear” thing after Metroid 2.

Pinball.

Care to elaborate?

Do I really need to?

Yes.

Metroid Prime Pinball? How can you not like pinball in general?