ATTENTION EVERYBODY

Hate to be cruel to the newbies ( I’ve been following this project for years, and I just lost my password to my other account. This is it. I don’t have any proof, your just going to have to take my word for it. I think I started to do music, but I lost my password, and then the site got taken away. The actual site is a fragment of what it used to be. So I thought it was dead. Low and behold, a few years later, I picked it up again. As I was saying, Hate to be cruel to the Newbies, but the loss of a newb is not as bad as somebody who has something like 3-4 hundred times his posts.

We all start out as n00bs. Who’s to say he wouldn’t have become one of the major team members within a few years?

That may seem ridiculous, but that’s the way it’s worked with many of our team members, believe it or not.

(And wait, when did PY ever do anything for the project anyway? >_>)

He kept your guys’s spirits up when things looked down. Thats almost as important as working.

Edit 1: I just went back to ancient history when DF laid down the rules.

First off, PY got suspended. Thats not supposed to happen here. Also, take at look at this.

By my count, PY never reached 100. Unless 11 years of school makes me stupid or something. I dont know. You do the math.

Also, Zurg did NOT violate any rules at all. His warn should have gone up, but nothing more than that. No reason to out right BAN him. 072, Dazzy, You didn’t read your own freakin’ rules. As far as I’m concerned, DF is the highest authority, because MetroidBreeder isn’t around anymore. Feel free to read your own rules.

i have to agree with tim… 072 wasn’t making a good decision when he banned PY and zurg.

I was more talking about zurg there 072

I… err… did nothing! At all!

However, Zurg did. Zurg was like, one of the best spriters you had.

I hate re-posting, almost as much as I hate editing. I have to, so that people read it.

I just went back to ancient history when DF laid down the rules.

First off, PY got suspended. Thats not supposed to happen here. Also, take at look at this.

By my count, PY never reached 100. Unless 11 years of school makes me stupid or something. I dont know. You do the math.

Also, Zurg did NOT violate any rules at all. His warn should have gone up, but nothing more than that. No reason to out right BAN him. 072, Dazzy, You didn’t read your own freakin’ rules. As far as I’m concerned, DF is the highest authority, because MetroidBreeder isn’t around anymore. Feel free to read your own rules.

Does nobody have any comments on my sprite?

Here it is again, just in case it got lost in this disscussion:

That belongs in the graphics board. Its a bit disproportional, but the shading isn’t half bad. Check out Rundas45’s stuff. I’ll link you to it. < Thats the link.

I read your post, Ashes. We stopped going by that warn system a while ago, since it was difficult to keep track of what was what.

Zurg is banned because he can’t be trusted with access to our resources (as I’ve said), whether or not he was serious, we can’t take things like that lightly.

Why didn’t you just demote him from a team member? That would have solved that. <_<

S’that mean I’ve said something distasteful? Awe… xP

He’s right thats to general a statement. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED DePROGRAMMER!!!

Er, naw - I just brought that up because the only other post I made in this topic was a “lmao” at Deetroid’s mockup. But nevermind, eh. xD

LOZL. Yeah I know. I was making fun of our overly spastic mods, and their trigger fingers. Where’s the responsible DF when you need him. DF!!! COME BACK TO US!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

So you’re enforcing rules that we didn’t sign up for. Niiice.

<_<
really?
youre the one to say that?
wow…
maybe you should listen to yourself

Hey CMC, soon you’ll be an omega pirate. you can be defeated with 8 super missile shots!!! (if your good enough, and your not playing on hard mode.

Um, the warn system is the method of enforcing the rules, i.e. it’s independent of them.

Did you use the warn system correctly? NO. Destroyer F > 072