*****Official "Hi I'm New!" Topic*****

I agree MH, large sigs are annoying. Anything bigger than 500x200 are really annoying. Plus, I really dont feel like resizing my current sig…

Hi y’all!
I’m Timaster, and I’m amazing. You would know me if you come from SCU, but otherwise, I’m not important to the project or anything. I made a coupla sprites, and I’m doing some work for the team right now (also regarding sprites). I’m friendly, and I post a bunch when I feel like it. That’s me! Yeah.
(no personal information for you! :astonished:)

Yay for talkative people!

Hi! I’m new!to this forum at least…

I’m new and I haven’t joined SCU…yet

Hi, I guess you could call me new. I have over 600 posts at SCU, but my dad banned me from there for “spending too much time there”, so I went to IGN…hated it…and now I spend most of my time at MHQ…yeah…I’m a mod there…fun stuff…did I forget to mention I’m a ghost? reads post Yeah, I did…yeah…

vanishes before he completely runs out of things to say

hey, whats up. im new to this forum.

Yes! Finally I have gained access to the mighty P2D forums! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Now with my phazon beam, I will destroy the mods and admins and rule…what the?! :O_O: Where is my phazon beam!!! …Please don’t hurt me mods and admins. I’ll be good I promise :smiley: :smiley:

grabs high powered sniper rifle
aims at Dark_Samus’ sensitive areas
You were saying? :smiling_imp:

Have a good time here, new people :smiley:

no! not the sensitive areas! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: hey, how did you get that orange name color? can i change my name color?

He’s an admin. >_>

Admin. = Orange.

My name’s orange because I’m a admin.
You’ll also notice some red and yellow names.
Red = moderator
yellow = p2d team member
white = normal member

Ad no, you can’t change your name color, You’ll just have to do it with white eh :wink:

Got a problem with that? >_>

damn. I wanted to make my name black(for obvious reasons). anyway, this is a hi topic, so ill shut up now.

Welcome Dark Samus. Hey didn’t I kill you in the Sky Temple a few months ago? Gets high powered Predator Spear gun and cloaks himself Oh well I can hunt agian. :smiling_imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh yeah so you did :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …don’t make me mad :imp: :imp: :imp:

Last I checked we’ve all killed you about thrice. of course, some enjoy killing you and have done it up to around 50 times. I for one have killed you thrice.

Stupid metroid prime and your inability to stay dead. On the other hand, more fun for us.

None of you foolish humans have ever beaten me. I was defeated by that accursed Samus Aran. Trust me people, when Metroid Prime 3 comes out, I will not be as merciful on your little heroine as I was before! Muhahahahahaha

You mean you’ll have a different form and new weapons? Hope you enjoy dying.

And I’m not a human. Atleast in the sense that you’re dark samus.

Ok, we’re getting off-topic here… You should continue this discussion with private messages, because this discussion doesn’t really belong in a ‘hi, I’m new’ thread.

Sorry. It’s so easy to start a conversation…We’ll be quiet. or I will.